Dissecting the whole foreign language learning thing (and some tips)

by on February 19, 2016

A bilingual background

I must first of all say that I am truly blessed to have been born in Singapore, where local newspapers are published in our four official languages—English, Mandarin, Malay, and Tamil—and where learning a second language in school is mandatory. One’s assigned second language depends on one’s ethnicity. As an ethnic Chinese, I learned Mandarin. In Singapore, it is also possible to be formally taught a third language, for example, French or Spanish. I am not sure if being exposed to a bilingual environment helps with one’s cognitive abilities, but I have to say that learning English as my first language and Mandarin as my second language has certainly sown the seeds of passion for language acquisition. When I was in high school, a typical day involved being taught in English in all subjects other than Mandarin-Chinese class and, after school, speaking Mandarin to my family, except my paternal grandmother, with whom I spoke Teochew (a Southern Chinese language variety). While I cannot speak for all Singaporeans, this environment has certainly helped me make useful associations between languages. Here, I must give credit to my alma mater, Bukit Panjang Government High School, which had excellent English and Mandarin teachers, who nurtured me to achieve proficiency in both languages. Having studied in London for more than two years has also made me more adaptable to different varieties of English, as Singapore Standard English is occasionally different from Standard British English: for instance, we Singaporeans use ‘flip-flops’ and ‘slippers’ interchangeably whereas in the UK, ‘slippers’ are the thick footwear worn during winter. Pursuing an Economics with Economic History degree has made me wonder about the use of Mandarin in settings where economic jargon is required. For this reason, and also because of the fact that I want to maintain my Mandarin proficiency, I am attending Advanced Business Chinese classes at the Confucius Institute for Business London (CIBL) at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). I have never been formally trained in using the more technical terms in Mandarin and translation, and I really enjoy this more technical component of my Mandarin language learning.

Reason, goal, and determination

The idea of learning a foreign language first came to me in 2012, during my stint in military service. At that time, I knew that I was headed to LSE and thought that French might be useful in Western Europe. Hence, I started attending classes at the Alliance Française in Singapore. After a while, I just fell in love with this Romance language. I shall not mince words—it was tough, especially when most of my friends at the time did not speak it. Fortunately, things became better when I arrived in London in September 2013 and made several French-speaking friends, who were really encouraging and helpful. Some of them even invited me to their homes in Paris, Brest, and other beautiful French cities. Because of their kindness and my growing passion for the language, I told myself that I would work hard and sit for the highest level of French language proficiency test (le Diplôme approfondi de langue française [DALF] C2) by 2015. Having an end in mind was effective in generating some form of good pressure. Indeed, it was a constant, in fact daily, reminder that I needed to put in more effort so as to be one step closer to achieving the DALF C2 accreditation.

When I did homestays in the homes of my French friends, I had the luxury of speaking to their families in French, for hours. This has been one of the most helpful experiences, as I got used to local colloquialisms and commonly used phrases. It was also how I progressed from only speaking a smattering of memorised phrases to being fluent in the language. However, I must add that these homestays were timely (i.e. at the beginning of level B1); not too early, not too late. At that time, I had completed level A2 and was at the start of level B1. I would say that—and take my words with a pinch of salt—this is probably a good time to do homestays, because you know enough simple questions and key sentences to have a basic conversation, but not so many that you are only used to textbook phrases. In addition, I learned so much about French culture. I truly believe that learning a new language is really a passport to a whole new culture, and I stuck with learning French. As hyperpolyglot Tim Doner puts it: “language is the living testament to a culture’s history and world view, not a shiny trophy to be dusted off for someone’s self-aggrandisement.” It was indeed the rich intercultural communication that made me subconsciously want to just enjoy using the language, and achieving the DALF C2 last year was secondary as all the other intangible benefits are actually of even greater value. It is also important to bear in mind that an examination should not be the be-all and end-all, and language learners should always aim to take it a step further. I am happy to say that I have the opportunity to debate in French at the upcoming Mediterranean Model United Nations 2016 in Menton, France.

Starting on new languages, making associations, and practising

I do not know what came over me, but after having done French for about a year, I decided to start learning Japanese. I guess I saw it as a personal challenge. Grammatically, Japanese is different from English, Mandarin, and French. Initially, its use of particles in speech seemed new, but then I realised that Mandarin, or Chinese in general, also has particles to indicate relations of words within a sentence. It was just that I had not previously noticed this, having not learnt Mandarin in a linguistically technical way. For example, the sentence-final particle 吗 (ma) in Mandarin and か (ka) in Japanese both function as question markers, so putting them at the end of a sentence makes it a question. Making associations is always useful. I started to pay more attention to similarities between languages in terms of grammar, vocabulary, and sounds. I was astonished to find out that the French ‘u’ is pronounced the same way as the Mandarin ‘ü’ (as in 绿, lǜ). About a year after starting Japanese, I decided to take on yet another language—German. In my opinion, picking up more languages actually makes learning them easier. I must admit that I was slightly taken aback at first, as the fact that verbs go at the end of a clause took some getting used to.

However, as one grows accustomed to discovering ties between languages, one tends to pick up nuances amongst them more easily. As a beginner in Spanish, I have been trying to draw as many links as possible between it and French (and sometimes English). Spanish also has similar vowel sounds as Japanese, which is really helpful. Asian and European languages may function differently, but some sounds are in fact transferrable. Moreover, whilst learning German, I have enjoyed looking out for the origins of some English words. Compared to French, German sounds less nasal, and this has helped me because I always make a conscious effort to sound different in the two languages. German also has greater regional varieties (or dialects) than French and one cannot help but wonder about how key historical events must have had lasting impact on countries’ official languages. Apart from making associations, an obvious thing to do in order to improve would be talking to native speakers. I consider myself really fortunate because studying in central London, at one of the world’s most international universities, means that I get to meet people from across the globe. I have done a few homestays in Munich, Ulm, and Heidelberg, where I noticed how German dialects tend to sound completely different from Hochdeutsch, or Standard High German. Besides, I have enjoyed having conversations with my Japanese friends and, more recently, with my Spanish friends. Tandem sessions organised by the various universities in London and polyglot gatherings initiated by passionate individuals also occur from time to time, and such opportunities are cherished.

Sustaining your passion and enjoying it

Two main challenges in foreign language learning are having the courage to speak it from day one as well as sustaining one’s passion along the way. Apart from the economic value of learning a new language, possessing the intrinsic motivation and enjoying the language are also key to sticking it out. I have formed so many meaningful friendships in my foreign language-learning endeavours, and learnt so much about their cultures. I have also come across many intriguing moments, for instance at a polyglot gathering in Berlin, where a Slovenian was speaking to me in Taiwanese about his experiences living in Taiwan, to which I replied in Mandarin (as I was not yet fluent in Taiwanese). These are precious memories that I hold dear, and it is moments like this that keep me going in this endless pursuit and learning of even more foreign languages.

129 Responses to “Foreign language learning”

1. new victoria secret vs womens shoes sandals slippers for sale

new sadie cheapest sale nike swoosh medium support sports bra plusgirls dress up princess fairy costume set with dresspre order rabbit argyle cardigan navyjustina red see through plunge sheer lace dress

2. falda tribal o para danza fusion tribal o danzas gitanas

women shoes adult fashion sneakers summer breathable flats shoes light women outdoor casual shoes tenis masculino zapatillasladies blue velvet sling backelss slit dresses sexy long split dress flannel winter party wear to work draped vestidos tunicsnew…

3. listed on depop by colebridges

rolling stones tee phairytale 鈭?/a>best deals puma tazon modern sl mens running shoes ironpuma all black tank top menstom jerry sac a dos achat vente sac 脿 dos

4. a revolutionary toy idea hamilton the lego set mental

baker mayfield welcome to the cleveland browns mix all girls are the same ft. juice wrldwomens majestic jared goff royal los angeles rams fair catch name number v neck t shirtbaltimore ravens womens military shirtwomens majestic purple black baltimore…

5. alphabounce men

converse price in americacheap lebron 9giuseppe zanotti sneakersvans sk8 hi grey black

6. girls orange stripe tape sleeve borg hoodie new look

vintage oversized black hoodie sally lyndleybaroque print logo zip through hoodiejambu edith sorel joan of arctic winter snow bootswomens bobby clarke philadelphia flyers orange one color backer pullover hoodie

7. love bra bralette reggiseno a balconcino ferretto e pizzo 1 2 3 4

damen plateau stiefeletten absatz ankle boots herbst winter kurz stiefel wildleder high heels schuhe mit rei脽verschlusszahn kost眉m g眉nstig kaufen bei faschingslaunewaschbarer 24 stunden blazerr枚hrenhose mavi damen beste hosen in gr枚脽en xl schwarz damen…

8. rayas camisetas y tops de ni帽o color beige compara 8

womens grease summer nights sandy halloween costumedebenhams belted beige black mac coat sz16 worn oncewomens superdry chevron faux fur super fuji jacket navy278 true religion wayne sherpa lined denim jacket

9. mens converse chuck taylor low top ox sneakers

puma kids future 4.1 netfit fg ag glacial blue energy red high risk redmini cooper briefcase by puma newpuma animal print legging my style printed leggingspuma court star crafted trainers by puma

10. nachtkleding heren online kopen

promo nike blanc homme noir chaussures de course tri fusion grn prixstyle d茅contract茅 t shirt double col avec boutons fantaisie legend adulte gris chinepromotion chaussure le coq sportif dynacomf w feminine mesh noir rose blond baskets femme qualit茅 ga…

11. child kids baby boy winter warm hooded coat thick jacket cotton padded outwear

kate spade rings jewelry clothingfull three package delivery exquisite and delicate ladies bracelet plated gold jewelry gold jewelry valentine sandscheap gift custom rubber silicone bangles bracelets with printing personalized name 3d sports logo buy s…

12. denim jacket floral print target playsuit black tights

jcrew tall maternity pixie pants black new nwtarena swimwear discount arena unbelievable swimmingmagical like mom family t shirt collection targetharry brown trench coat big tall

13. listed on depop by finncampbell

local set mi 8bebe rexha hard phone cover case for iphone 5 5s se 5c 6wolverine iphone 8 case wolverine flexbalenciaga apple silicone case iphone 8

14. basket asics homme gel lyte

c茅line dion baroque satchel30 best places to sell shoes for cashetro. printed silk jacquard maxi skirtmichael kors sofie chronograph rose dial ladies watch

15. zmart mens crazy weird fun socks

grey sneakers new balance shoes mens grey salon la mernew balance mens liverpool football club jersey shirt short sleeve crew necksports wear in long beach yelphot sale nike air max sequent running shoes dtm in platinum men grey pure white black cool f…

16. zapatos de tac贸n marmont

26 aut茅nticos hombres oficiales cintur贸n con caja 223891 mujeres hombres cuero real reversible hebilla cintur贸n oficial con cajanueva sandalia floral brocado zapatillas moda mujer causal interior deslizadormens rhyton leather sneaker with wavegucci mon…

17. hot 2015 womens hoodies winter autumn warm fleece cotton

best of popularity spring autumn puma platform exoticfenty sneaker bootsskechers d lites 3 zenway womens white green fashion sneakersasics womens netball shoes b

18. mama bear t shirt australia

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. However think about if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent but wit…

19. swimwear black paul smith lilac swim shorts mens black daniel herran

moncler men black down daniel jacketnew in kids designer clothes and baby designer collectionsmembers only velvet black bomber jacketfaded glory maternity hooded puffer coat

20. ropa de madre e hijo

ultra slim miroir portefeuille flip cuir et plastique rigidela sfor coque samsung galaxy j3 cas mignon panda chat hiboud茅tails sur samsung eta u90ewe adaptateur chargeur secteur cable pour i9300 galaxy s3 iiipour sony xa etui 脿 rabat muxma etui 脿 t茅l茅p…

21. baby dan k酶repose til vogn og autostol large gr氓 passer

eidsvoll husflidslag lokallag akershus lokal ogpyjamas til barn onlinebarn og mobil elkj酶psannheten om aris giftering

22. new deal alert karolina bik jewellery fujimoto earrings white

figobell bikini set swimwear thong beach bathing suits biquini 2018 sexy white meshbefore and after shot with my new ttd eye pearl grey contacts use my codekuty谩k 茅s otthonok t谩rsasj谩t茅kmercado de tommy hilfiger fotograf da editorial. imagen de chaquet…

23. watfashion

nike mens adoree jackson game light blue home jersey tennessee titans nfl 25 hermes kelly shoulder handbag clemence leather lagoon green silver 32cm family forever pandora safety chain nike air zoom vomero 9 gr氓 parajumpers coat drawing front and back…

24. eyeguard anti blue light anti block glare computer game

kate spade kate spade sam nylon medium satchel madison rouge from kate spade peopletom ford black oversized acetate eye glassesceline cl41805 s 807hanice pop nice new fashion women wallets drawstring nubuck leather zipper wallet women s short design pu…

25. details zu gr眉ne damen pailletten pumpkin kleid gr眉n glitzer halloween kost眉m

orvosi sz贸t谩r keres艖 orvosihuawei matebook d 15.6 i5 8gb 128 notebook 谩rak huaweip 51d mustang 4ch r c rep眉l艖 rtfshaggy sz艖nyeg 3 cm es kr茅m 160×220 cm

26. horizontal hard shell suitcase travel luggage trolley case lightweight

rilakkuma bear onesie pajamas animal kigurumi costumes for kidspink and lilac floral bardot frill hem midi dress quizsnow white light up dress costumedusty pink satin wrap midi dress plus size ash boutique

27. cinderstorm

mackage odessa coat near me nfl nike new orleans saints 19 ted ginn jr white rush pride name number t shirt nobis vest price uk nike free rn commuter running shoes nike lunartempo vert hill jordan retro 10 gr氓 svart r酶d

28. nike epic react flyknit blue metallic gold white aq0067 995 mens running shoes

nike manchester united boys sports t shirt size mbuy hummel reflector cotton black football hoodie onlinepaul pogba posts picture of himself wearing man united shirttop quality real madrid home and away football sports pants soccer training trousers ru…

29. oem 诪讜转讗诐 讗讬砖讬转 讗专讜讱 砖专讜讜诇 爪讘讗 讛住讜讜讗讛 诇讞讬诪讛 讟拽讟讬 t 讞讜诇爪讛 爪讘讗讬 讙讘专讬诐 讞讜诇爪讛 讞讜诇爪讜转 爪讘讗讬 爪驻专讚注 讞诇讬驻讛

birkenstock type sandalsoriginal plume clay 55cm cabin spinner multicolour60 zadig voltaire kids rock and roll t shirt shoprockers leather patch

30. rcnspecials

mackage leather jacket florica updates womens nike epic react flyknit blue canada game larry fitzgerald youth jersey arizona cardinals 11 drift fashion red limited nike black mens james washington home jersey nfl 13 pittsburgh steelers vapor untouchabl…

31. golfbreakuk

nike pegasus 33 sort and hvid mujeres nike free run 3 hot punch neon rosado volt burberry gauze scarf on sale for sale ralph lauren vest khaki black nike internationalist mujeres gris parajumpers right hand damen prices

32. lubimochka

white grey mens nike zoom structure 19 shoes yellow red mens air jordan 10 shoes air jordan 3 bred lebron 14 schwarz and rot kind nike black womens willie roaf backer slim fit nfl 77 new orleans saints long sleeve t shirt hermes evelyne bag black

33. cosonventa

nike free run 2 black pink nike air max 2017 kpu ii gr氓 oransje lacoste long sleeve polo vente nike free run 3.0 green trainer curry 2 all star hvit nike free run performance maschio gituttio

34. sleepbetternm

herren asics gel sendai 2 wei脽 rosa nike flyknit air vapormax lila silber ralph lauren short sleeve poplin shirt nz roshe run floral space bleu floral dresses dubai nike zoom clear out 1 bianca marrone

35. bandbwhitby

billig nike archive 75 herren gelb mennns nike free run 2 hvit gul nike lebron 13 purple white air jordan 9 space jam nike free run wolf gris electric vert bulls 23 michael jordan white portrait fashion stitched nba jersey

36. sarkariresurt

parajumpers vest ranch urban aidas boost clima chill gr氓 hvid colorful canada goose womens jacket price tory burch brown leather bag nike kobe icon verde blanco mackage jacket bloomingdales vancouver

37. mundidopets

cheap nike free running shoes womens gold white girls north face jacket nike hyperdunk 2017 nike free flyknit 5.0 argento nero limited nike blue womens jarius wright alternate jersey nfl 13 carolina panthers vapor untouchable pink red mens nike shox sh…

38. taxinowapp

moncler vest leather goods adidas protator absolado instinct tf turf soccer schuhe nike zoom structure 18 rouge or nike air shox current herren schuhe alle schwarz ops 2 pandora earrings beads east nike zoom vomero 12 brun oransje

39. georgetown running company 讚祝 讛讘讬转 驻讬讬住讘讜拽

crushed velvet t shirt dress silverneon yellow extreme split bodycon dresshot item fashion flower print muslim dress women abaya middle east long robe gowns ramadan dubai arab islamic clothingtvf persimmon satin blend mini dress

40. athleta neon yellow tank top

streetwear faux leather plain rucksack backpackx travel travel bag mud 55 cmtendance sac 2017 2018 gucci sylvie leather shoulder bagaer introduces all new gym duffel 2 small

41. upgradeurlife

adidas zx flux bianca mono mujeres nike free run 3.0 v6 azul p煤rpura polo ralph lauren custom fit big pony polo in navy asics gel quantum 360 kvinners gr氓 asics red herring black floral butterfly dress curry 1 low gray wtuttis

42. drivedetail

burberry cashmere scarf made in england herre ralph lauren beach shorts sort gr酶n mennns nike free run 3 lilla rosa parajumpers vest light jacket ray ban round metal rb3447 north face windstopper jacket online

43. coldlakeroof

nike air max 95 sneakerboot gr酶n ohio nike air force 1 mid white gold new pandora beads nike shox blau schwarz nfl wes schweitzer womens ash 71 atlanta falcons nike one color pullover hoodie hermes shoulder kelly

44. womens vegetarian hiking boots

gucci vintage web black leather boston bag without bags wallets for sale in bukit bintangvintage bucket bagstella mccartney clutch bagcarlton london girls casual black pu sling bag

45. printonlipro

nike blazer high vert nobis jacket design elements nike kd 7 woman 35k 3 in 1 northface jacket uk mens north face evolution triclimate 3 in 1 mens jacket nike air max tavas black price

46. vorsch

canada goose kensington fur hood parka drake joe browns vintage floral dress nobis merideth wool blend coat mackage leather sleeve coat tory burch animal print handbag air jordan future low infrarojo key

47. hollerrealtor

ugg ultra short black womens 5.0 nike air max bw oro verde air jordan jumpman gul bl氓 mackage messenger call em womens nike air max bw orange spain odell beckham jr lsu youth jersey

48. find smart t酶j til dig og dit barn online

kids clement jeans bluepolo ralph lauren toddler girls floral print down vestbaby boy white casual shoes toddler anti slip shoes infant crib soft sole shoe breathable sneakers sports runningpenelope disick gucci girl pink gg velvet coat

49. torilsdesign

tory burch robinson small wallet air max 95 or rouge parajumpers leather burberry scarf pink nail ralph lauren womens long sleeve shirts juniors air yeezy ii 2 sp max 90 grau schwarz

50. huiyemy damen langarm renaissance mittelalter kleid

tweedehands en outlet kleding voor een prikkiefalke online shop kellervila vimelli pocka dressrieker sandalen dames

51. authentic gucci diamond necklace 246 000 176 4178

泻芯屑锌谢械泻褌 卸械薪褋泻懈械 褌褉褍褋褘 斜褞褋褌谐邪谢褜褌械褉 邪 1泻褍锌懈褌褜 泻褍泻谢邪 褌懈锌邪 斜邪褉斜懈 褋 褋芯斜邪褔泻芯泄斜械褋锌褉芯胁芯写薪邪褟 屑邪褕懈薪泻邪 写谢褟 锌芯谢懈褉芯胁泻懈 胁芯谢芯褋 懈 褍写邪谢械薪懈褟 褋械泻褍褖懈褏褋褟 泻芯薪褔懈泻芯胁褔邪褋褘 邪写懈写邪褋. 芯锌懈褋邪薪懈械

52. tenisice adidas Continental Vulc hr

tenisice Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 hr

53. inklinktatoo

air jordan retro 12 mujeres p煤rpura blanco pandora charm dancing couple nike free 5.0 inneva woven nero puma pink suede classic trainers with gum sole ralph lauren long sleeve rugby polo nightclub nike air flight 89 university azul verde

54. dentaleden

roshe run cheetah blue camo coach large bucket bag parajumpers kodiak herr rea facebook navy moncler coat red gold womens nike air vapormax shoes north face hoodie with zipper

55. videobind

polo ralph lauren handbags uk wholesale adidas tubular runner west rose violet dorothy perkins blue floral prom dress nike roshe run high cut schwarz silber nike free tr flyknit 5.0 blau gelb parajumpers gobi kvinne yttert

56. burkkinc

nike flyknit air max te koop for vente nike basketballe guld gul polo ralph lauren sort long sleeve top regular fit adidas originals joggesko zx 700 roze parajumpers kodiak eco outdoor nike kaishi run herren rot

57. mondirco

air jordan 3 bl氓 cem忙ndt color under armour micro g torch womens purple silver dolce and gabbana rose scarf uk nike flyknit racer rosa silber polo ralph lauren oxford shirt yellow 2017 air jordan true flight wolf gris area

58. munchpartners

puma baby shoes uk popular parajumpers gobi sand women royal moncler athenes hooded puffer jacket navy menu lebron 13 amarillo round adidas eqt enfants chaussures marron violet nike shox current blau conversion

59. whoismrpink

hombres asics gel kayano 21 azul cielo azul vero moda floral boho kleid kobe 10 lilla gr酶n adidas projoator zones pro chile parajumpers kodiak billig juice canada goose constable parka white island

60. pondineerblog

robe ajust茅e et 茅vas茅e en faille 脿 imprim茅 fleuri eliza j nike roshe run kinder wei脽 rot nike lebron ambassador 9 marrone grigio parajumpers mens knitwear importer canada goose jackets the bay air jordan retro 2 gull oransje

61. iwantavenue

hermes picotin lock pm speakers nike internationalist glacier blau eyes parajumpers jacket toronto moncler vest tib regulations nike air max zero amarillo for venta adidas nmd runner schwarz ice lila man

62. samuelzide

purple toronto raptors nba hwc out of line 9fifty snapback new era cap salomon speedcross 3 methyl azul hermes belt buckle uk canada goose jackets material edition white leather converse nfl marcus peters mens limited green jersey 22 los angeles rams n…

63. perlai

canada goose langford vs citadel ax paris floral skater dress salomon speed cross 3 s酶lv guld mackage bag kits discount tory burch harper zip continental wallet nike zoom structure 20 mujeres negro verde

64. manamexports

michael kors small jet set wallet nike flyknit lunar 2 ladies running shoe quizlet canada goose kensington youth floral dresses for juniors nobis rosco army green down parka kobe 10 high kid 10shoes

65. i just feel like dorit had a glam squad over the pond with her to try to compete with erika it doesnt seem to be working for her

砖专砖专转 讝讛讘 诇讙讘专 砖专砖专转 拽讜诪讚讜专 讟讜专拽讬讝砖拽诪讛 诪讻谞住讜谞讬诐 住讜驻讙讬诐 诇讬诇讛 住讜驻专 谞讬讬讟 诪讬讚讛 46 52 xl 住讜驻专 驻讗专诐讞讚砖讜转 讜砖讜讜转 讞谞讜讬讜转 讗讜谞诇讬讬谉 诇注讬爪讜讘 讛讘讬转诇讜讛讟 专讘讬注讬讬讛 诇诪讜讗谞住 讚讗讘讜专 讘谞讬爪讞讜谉 讛讙讚讜诇 砖诇 讝诇爪讘讜专讙 注诇

66. ovioscope

hermes bag shopping hawaii nike foamposite atomic rosso parajumpers gobi leather sleeper moncler gamme bleu padded coat yarn kd 7 violet and blanc nike air force 1 low vt midnight fog blanco

67. turkunluvideo

adidas yeezy boost 350 noir jaguar nike free 5.0 himmelblau gelb le coq sportif sko lilla himmelen bl氓 pandora alphabet charms class hp nike blazer floral jaune nike free run 5.0 leopard wei脽 schwarz

68. vlasov谩 kozmetika starostlivos钮 o vlasy unizdrav

luxusny damsky zupanbergamo d谩mske 拧aty 63 06prostata u muzaasos vest top with body contour detail mink topy damskie br膮zowe w asos

69. y 3 y 3 badge cap cap e f

ashley graham sports illustrated backlash business insidernew diy miniature mini dollhouse model building kits wooden furniture toys simple and elegant style toys for girls boyskre c5 9f ayakkab c4 b1s c4 b1 bebekmichael michael kors womens bergen slid…

70. hiussalipiilo

ferragamo belt on waist mackage coats black friday releases white leather converse nfl deion jones black 45 atlanta falcons nike backer t shirt nike huarache ultra rot schwarz hole parajumpers black friday

71. l谩pis de cor triangular 12 cores 3 l谩pis preto maped

fone de ouvido vibe em promo莽茫o nas lojascapacete axxis dreams azul femininojaqueta timberland crescentmeia cal莽a arrast茫o preta quadriculada larga

72. veronafabric

pandora earrings infinity table design louboutin pumps pigalle zip hermes bag birkin orange air huarache legion vert mile parajumpers gloria jacket ladies moncler sleeveless jacket price comparison online

73. caraweston

ralph lauren shorts khaki fl氓den curry 3 bleu and noir blomster kjole og skinnjakke adidas samoa black and white adidas harden sort s酶lv parajumpers gobi homme bleu marine paris

74. kokismith

hommes big pony polo blanc orange adidas forum mid leopard nike air max plus tn ultra rainbow russell westbrook jersey medium nobis yatesy price singapore roshe run beach multi colored

75. nantotel

ralph lauren striped shirt womens kit nike air force 1 svart kvinners gg r酶de og hvite blomster kjoler adidas projoator malice uk nike blazer rosado parajumpers gobi orange world

76. nicholaslars

limited womens christian covington navy blue jersey nfl nike houston texans 95 rush drift fashion nobis coat ladies riding mujeres salomon speed cross 3 plata blanco nike lunar tempo mens grey gold ugg bailey button metallic quality nike lunarepic low…

77. lorenaflowers

parajumpers long bear damen xxl xxl moncler joux jacket definition nike flyknit air max femminile rosa quality air jordan 5 retro sort friday nike free 3.0 flyknit scarpe why do you need spacers on pandora bracelet

78. bijelo dugme majica

sukienka lou r贸偶 poszukuje brzoskwiniowa wesele w ubraniasolidny markowy rower kross ko艂a 24 dla dziecka osprz臋taguri jet 3r baga偶nik na hak na 3 rowerybershka bia艂e spodnie rurki wysoki stan dziury m w spodnie

79. shamswesley

canada goose borden bomber weight equipment nike flyknit lunar 1 zapatos quality pandora beads clearance party christian louboutin simple pump price discount hermes birkin stamp 2017 nike hyperdunk gris orange

80. rentalsmm

hermes double sens tote festival nike shox avenue marron violet parajumpers denali mens aux moncler mid length puffer coat nails nike air max orange silber dam盲nner nike air rejuven8 mule alle rot

81. 诇专讗砖讜谞讛 讟讬住讜转 讬砖讬专讜转 讘讬谉 讟讜拽讬讜 诇转诇 讗讘讬讘 专讚讬讜 拽讜诇 讞讬

elisabetta franchi. elisabetta franchi tuta biancasalto alto preto abertodetails about 6 ty beanie boos flippables dinosaur small6鐣?k銇竴浜烘毊銈夈仐銇儴灞嬨€佸鍏枫倓銈ゃ兂銉嗐儶銈伄銉偆銈偊銉堛仺銈偆銉嗐儬鍒ャ伄

82. ehrcontrols

louboutin platform wedges for sale hermes bag uk sale handbags adidas climacool ride vi silber parajumpers jacket valentino studded moncler fabrege fur trim puffer coat navy pants nike internationalist mid graphite

83. acesignsgroup

nike kobe 7 bleu jaune lab nike kobe 8 sort and guld guide blanc polo shirt with bleu collar air jordan 1 pinnacle hvit queen blumen kleid f眉r m盲dchen air jordan 15 retro 2017 release

84. wishsupporter

pandora winter charm set mujeres nike free flyknit chukka p煤rpura nike cortez marine blau uk ralph lauren sweater mens stripe sweater nike free nero viola bilder av hvite blomsterpike kjoler

85. bhglopes

abiti floreali per il matrimonio di primavera kobe 9 low yeezy blanco under armour curry one rose noir parajumpers musher jacket ladies canada goose jacket arctic expedition jacket nike lebron rot wei脽

86. proximityhome

north face khumbu jacket nike lebron xi elite hero nike kd rose blanc ralph lauren slim fit oxford shirt uk sale air jordan 12 retro icee louboutin daffodile python pumps number

87. juraamei

adidas harden vol 1 brun oransje mens ralph lauren jackets leather black nike roshe nm sneakerboot safari nike air max dynasty msl womens river island blue floral print kimono dress nike internationalist qs noir granite

88. newsbloggy

moncler womens bubble jacket ladies nike air max zero qs hvid queen nike huarache gr眉n office air jordan retro 12 hvit dark bl氓 pandora earrings december virgo astrology nike flyknit racer amarillo round

89. betsydorman

air jordan retro 6 infrarojo for venta ray ban erika polarized lenses womens north face ribbon jacket hood jack north face summit series gore tex xcr pants the north face aconcagua down jacket womens cheap jewelry josh norman nike jersey

90. naijareward

nike air waffle mens blue gold canada goose expedition parka graphite grey

91. phramaha

canada goose expedition summit pink quilt nike kobe 10 elite rosso knight new disney pandora beads louboutin ballerina pumps review hermes handbag auction insurance kvinners asics gel kinsei 5 hvit oransje

92. teamshalabi

asics gel lyte 5 hvit lilla jack kvinners adidas zx 900 hvit hombres ralph lauren shirt negro caqui air jordan 1 bianca rosso gituttio plus size floral tea length dress kobe 12 basketbtout chaussures

93. chaussures de ville femme

original nike mercurial superfly iii football boot clickbdfrance dallas cowboys throwback snapbackdallas cowboys nike performance crew champ t shirt whitenew york mets baby girl onesies outfits nwt

94. lego duplo big construction site 10813 complete

pick a minifigure from lego movie 2lego ideas product ideas tron legacy light cyclelego batgirl 76013 the joker steam roller set batman robin batwing sealed boxlego 21136 minecraft the ocean monument building set kit building toy 1122 pcs

95. prototipes

ray ban round metal remix north face online store ireland orange purple mens adidas stan smith shoes the north face zebra jacket guide red brock coyle game jersey womens 50 nike nfl san francisco 49ers home game brice mccain jersey miami dolphins 24 al…

96. myhalogroup

pandora beads names for boys christian louboutin bedazzled mesh flats sale tas hermes lindy kw super nike huarache wolf grigio and nero parajumpers kodiak right hand prices moncler vest jacket potatoes

97. obla膷ila po meri

conjuntos mujer para fiestas vestidos de mujer 3xl enfeitong ropa barata china verano floral de hombro vestidos de renda vestido de verano vestidos mujernegro slim fit camisa casual perry ellis corte slim fitrosa clar谩 primavera verano 2016 novias pasa…

98. fn m13 450 sv de luxe motor klassiek motoren te koop

obuv p谩nsk茅 adidas neo cloudfoam super daily tenisky rokzdrav媒 den kokosov媒 olej bez v暖n臎 biomy zempl铆nske noviny my v谩m fand铆me fbk michalovce33 geni谩lnych n谩padov do kuchyne

99. marionnurses

pandora charms wedding lights adidas pumps sale air max 97 noir rouge ralph lauren womens rugby shirt designer kvinders nike air huarache light lilla sort vestido tubo floral kate spade

100. advitil

womens nike epic react flyknit blue canada nike buccaneers 11 desean jackson red team color stitched new elite jersey adidas projoator pulse venta parajumpers gilet nike kobe vii purple and yellow wedding canada goose jacket for boys

101. kinksradio

pandora rose gold leaf ring nike hypervenom negro blanco roshe run military bl氓 gr酶nn ralph lauren stripe polo rouge marron nike air max tn rouge noir guy floral dress with sleeves for women

102. royphelps

103. immocentrevar

nike free run 5.0 v4 s酶lv hvit parajumpers coat neckline gown moncler ski jacke herren nederland hombres air max 2017 air jordan 4 retro hvit cemennt 2016 guide nike internationalist bordeaux arancia

104. katwords

parajumpers schroeder jacket designs canada goose constable parka coat jacket blazer nike air max 2014 svart hvit pandora rings clearance coach louboutin heels online version hermes evelyne strap zone

105. mstewartlegal

106. podemosvigo

yeezy 350 boost triple wei脽 pill oakland raiders dave casper jersey hermes bag alligator in spanish nike roshe run cem忙ndt oreo air max 1 woven nike sb ugg bailey bling swarovski button boots black video

107. authentic cuffed lounge joggers side logo taping in grey marl

handmade rings designer rings by michal negrin 诪讬讻诇谞注诇讬讬诐 诇谞砖讬诐 gali 谞注诇讬 讗讜拽住驻讜专讚 注诐 讞讬转讜讱 诪注讜讬讬谉转讬拽 诪注讟驻讛 hp carry sleeve 诇诪讞砖讘 谞讬讬讚 讘讙讜讚诇 注讚 17.3 讛讻讜诇诇 讬讚讬转 谞砖讬讗讛 讘爪讘注 砖讞讜专 讜讻住讜祝讗讬讱 讬讜讚注讬诐 砖讘讗 讗讘讬讘 转驻讜讝 讘诇讜讙讬诐 转讜爪专转 讘讬转

108. mittatilaus miesten premium t paita spreadshirt

frou frou swimwear啪enske 膷izme magnumkolica play plus sa nosiljkom baby oprema kolica bebi centar pegolini online prodaja ishopdoras 膷etka za pranje boca

109. bape galaxy s5 cases fine art america

velvet g lurex crossover platform sandalguanto donna sfoderato mezze dita rosso gucci azzurrocamicia uomo nera bianca slim fit mezza manica casual aderente maniche corte ebay blu primaveraace sneaker with crystals shoes ill prolly never get

110. celsonline

femminile asics gel noosa tri 10 rosso oro air jordan 18 wei脽 schwarz pandora earrings nickel menu nike mercurial vapor berry lyser酶d for salg nike zoom structure 18 mujeres cielo azul negro ralph lauren pants r酶d marinen

111. klarinettino

nfl nike buffalo bills 85 charles clay green salute to service mens pullover hoodie serial number on hermes belt air jordan 8 blanco and oro key adidas superstar red toddler hermes kelly caleche shampoo womens nike flyknit racer blue black

112. untitled 2048 my polyvore fashion

luxury designer clothing giglio online fashion storetommy hilfiger women leather trainers in birmingham city centredex clothing ivory embellished sweater dress girlstommy hilfiger global stripe rib insert hoody bright white

113. nomorbogor

the cost of a pandora bracelet jordan retro 6 fierce gr眉n deep royal blau nike womens tajae sharpe limited camo jersey tennessee titans nfl 19 2018 salute to service billig nike air force 1 low kvinders lyser酶d adidas ultra boost esm login coach shoes…

114. bidmani

air max 1 lunar infrarouge grill ugg bailey button 37 uk nike foamposite kvinders lyser酶d nike flyknit lunar 1 m盲nner rosa pandora ring for engagement herre salomo s lab xt himmelbl氓 bl氓

115. thepdregistry

herre asics gel noosa tri 8 gr氓 gr酶n floral dress with pockets for women nike air max 95 20th gituttio rosa nike mercurialx pro street tf rosso nero parajumpers long bear price king canada goose coat camo

116. free people faux sherpa coat oversized lindsay tan snap faux leather lined m nwt

rams will try one last time to let todd gurley run wild ormiller park home of milwaukee brewers milwaukee1981 seattle mariners mens t shirtchicago white sox girls burnout alt t shirt xs girls

117. vestidos de damas en el mismo tono foro organizar una

o zbiranja informacij o strankah na enem mestubear dream brisa膷a za savno inizposoja koles nova kolesa samo za vas go portoro啪alpinestars stella sp 8 v2 啪enske rokavice

118. svadobn媒 sal贸n malacky

esk眉v艖i kieg茅sz铆t艖k koszor煤sl谩nyoknakez眉st karl谩nc atez眉st h贸vir谩g f眉lbeval贸 konyak sz铆n疟 borosty谩n k枚vekkel煤j m茅retes angyal med谩l f眉ggel茅k 925 枚s f茅mjel

119. tntkibris

nike mercurial victory v indoor footbtutti bianca gituttio nero red and black reversible hermes belt mackage messenger text design north face girls oso hoodie mens nike new york giants 13 odell beckham jr limited royal blue player name number tank top…

120. dolcemialuxe

cheap coach shoes free shipping parajumpers coat suit editor nike shox r4 azul marinho cromado womens north face thermal denali jacket sale zillow womens white osito north face jacket pandora silver pearl ring

121. eaudurable

nike hyperdunk on vendita nike air huarache tutti bianca on feet burberry mens giant cashmere scarf white yellow mens nike free 30 shoes pink coach purses on clearance parajumpers long bear preisvergleich deutsch

122. panske bezecke botasky adidas

z木ava a啪 20 na lodi膷ky tamaris lycorishuawei huawei p smart 2019 kryt baterie blueavalingerie d谩mske tankiny st 3 black 膷ierna 65 islovak fashion boutique m贸dna kolekcia 2019

123. laura mercier translucent loose setting powder space.nk gbp

nike air more uptempo 96 premium overkill berlin 茅toile isabel marant gallian jumper in yellow lyst is it possible to find stylish extra wide womens shoes we say yes nike zoom fly the 10 off white 2017 used og box size 14 2 anyone has ruby rings childr…

124. troll 8887 m酶rk bl氓 32 liter

star wars otterbox iphone x lenis flip cover for smart semi clear view mirror flip with realme 5 pro back covers and cases online at best prices bao bao issey miyake prism shoulder bag new products marni uk clearance case mate iphone 8 plus 7 plus 6 pl…

125. drawing of hogwarts landscape my drawing of hogwarts

lego city 60032 instruction book manual onlylego 8097 star wars slave i han boba fett bossk minifigurescheap ideal models building toy 10837 rhino royal talonharry potter and fantastic beasts

126. domegutter

asics gel kayano 21 rose jaune air jordan retro 3 mujeres negro plata parajumpers coat xo boats canada goose hybridge lite jacket camo designs hommes asics asics gel kinsei 2 bleu or pandora bracelet set australia

127. billkace

canada goose jacket retail price now nike free 5.0 v4 dahombres hot punch schuhe rosado pandora silver and gold spacers louboutin gondolier flat calf injury hermes wallets purses in the 60s nike kobe zoom 5 for verkauf qld

128. ehisem

a buon mercato nike air max tailwind 8 femminile gituttio discount ray ban wayfarer sunglasses reekbok revenge plus vintage rosa lilla fendi belt prices usa results air jordan cp3 green door womens nike epic react flyknit blue canada

129. guntruthers

nike zoom train action azul marr贸n air jordan ultra fly gold ugg w mini bailey button 6.5 new blance 620 enfants marron adidas superstar supercolor night rot mackage bag net house